St Mabyn Holiday Park…
peaceful holidays in the Cornish Countryside
Set in breathtaking surroundings deep in rural North Cornwall and close to the coast – St Mabyn is ideally situated close to the picturesque market town of Wadebridge, within easy reach of Bodmin. It’s an ideal location to base your touring caravan, tent or motorhome in order to enjoy the whole county and its many attractions.
The Park itself offers peace and tranquility in a lovely setting while providing enough on-site activities for touring and self catering holidaymakers to either enjoy a day by the swimming pool or keep an eye on the children in the play area.
Whether you are looking for a holiday home or timber lodge to buy, or a luxurious holiday lodge, bungalow, or fully equipped static caravan to hire, or a choice of touring pitches for your motorhome, touring caravan or tent, we can provide what you need to make your holiday happy and relaxed.
- Holiday homes and timber lodges for sale
- Touring holidays for caravans and motorhomes
- Camping holidays for trailer tents and tents
- Extra large pitches for large motorhomes, including US RV’s and 5th wheelers
- Self-catering holidays in lodges, bungalows and static caravans
- Seasonal pitches for touring caravans
- Winter storage for touring caravans
- All weather pitches now ready
St. Mabyn Holiday Park Latest News
March 1st 2017 Touring area opens March 1st 2017, St Davids Day, after great work to improve the pitches, looking forward to seeing our seasonal customers as well new and returning customers with... READ MORE
Book 5 nights in self-catering accommodation for September or October 2016 and get 2 nights free – quote SC/7 for 5/16 All above offers are limited to availability and only when mentioned at time of booking. Full payment must be... READ MORE